What are values nominations?
With Disco you can now create multiple value nominations for different groups on your team.
This unlocks several exciting use cases:
- Departments can run their own company Value Nominations (ex: Engineering Culture Award)
- Departments can run their own nominations process for team-level tags (ex: Marketing Principles Award)
- Target a group of executives for their own higher-level nominations process
How do you set it up?
For Slack customers, head to the Disco website => Settings => Values (Currently, only Disco admins can create team-level Value Nominations)
For Microsoft Teams customers, go to your Disco settings inside Teams (Search for "Disco", click "Settings", and then find the "Values" tab)
Scroll down & click "Create value nomination"
3. Fill out the Custom name, select the audience, and select the tags ("Values") you'd like to use. When complete, click "Enable"
* note - create additional audiences on the Users tab under User groups.
** No notifications will be sent out after clicking "Enable". You can still configure or disable at any point.
Responding to team-level nominations
All members of the selected Audience will receive a DM 7 days before the end of the month.
You can also copy/paste a link to the web in the nomination's settings
Or send a manual reminder by clicking "Send a reminder now" (delivered via Disco direct message).
Slack Home Tab
For Slack customers, they can navigate to the Disco Home Tab, where all applicable Value Nominations will be presented to the relevant audiences.
All results show up on the Disco dashboard. Currently, only Disco admins can view and export the results.
For any additional guidance reach out to us at email@example.com. Let us know how your company uses this update on social media by tagging @TryDisco!